HOW TO APPLY TO “STUDY IN MALAYSIA”
There are steps and requirements to put in order to apply to study in malaysia. For applicants all over the world, interested in studying abroad, either for your under graduate or post graduate degree, follow the steps below carefully;
• choose your institution\ courses.
• Fill the e-application form on the school´s portal\website. Before filling out this form, make sure all the requirements are met.
• Personal information.
• Educational background certificates
• A recent passport photograph
• Copies of international passport
• Copies of TOEFL results
• Academic transcripts
• Copies of financial statement
• Postgraduate requirements
• An online application form is completed
• A recognised bachelor’s degree
• Standard English requirement test
• Accept the offer
• Prepare your documents
• Apply for a visa
• Travel to Malaysia
WHEN TO APPLY/DEADLINE
Studying in Malaysia varies by the programme you desire to study. All requirements are to be put in place before applying for an admission. For all international student, make sure you put your student pass before proceeding to apply for a visa. All application should be done online and all requirements should be put in place 2 months before admission commences.
There are different expectations in the minds of applicants. Some of the reasons for choosing to school in Malaysia are numerous and amongst them are listed below.
• Low cost
• Multi lingual and multi-cultural community
• Good educational facilities as well as lecturers.
• Relationships with other nations
• Educational hub
Apart from the beauty, the country Malaysia is top choice for all those interested in studying here. The land of Malaysia is welcoming and they speak both Maley and English which makes it easy for English speaker to interact well. Malaysia university has all it takes to deliver the best education ranging from good accommodation, educational facilities, good lectures and a conducive atmosphere. Note; tuition and cost of living is however cheap and easy
Finally, it doesn’t matter what part of the continent and race you belong. Malaysia is an open ground for you to study.